BLOSSOM FAIRY

Ciao, 
oggi vi mostro uno dei digi che più amo... i Some Odd Girl... vi invito a curiosare lo shop!!!
Vi presento il meraviglioso digital BLOSSOM FAIRY

Hello,
today I show you one of the digi that I love most ... Some Odd Girl ... I invite you to browse the shop !!!
I present the wonderful digital BLOSSOM FAIRY


Ho colorato utilizzando i COPIC. 
Partendo dalla pelle ho colorato con V12 

I colored using the COPIC.
Starting from the skin I colored with V12


Ho ripassato con YR20 ed ho proseguito  la colorazione della pelle con E00, E000, E0000

I reviewed with YR20 and I continued to color the leather with E00, E000, E0000



Per il vestito ho utilizzato G19, G07, G14

For the dress I used G19, G07, G14



Per i capelli ho utilizzato V12, V15, V17

For the hair I used V12, V15, V17



Ho completato i dettagli, ali, fiore con BG10, C-1, R20, E40 ed ho ripassato i colori per dar maggiore luce...ed ecco qui completata!!!

I completed the details, wings, flower with BG10, C-1, R20, E40 and I went through the colors to give more light ... and here is completed !!!



Sono bellissimi vero  Some Odd Girl???

Vi aspetto presto con un altro passo passo ! 

They are beautiful true  Some Odd Girl?

I'll wait for you soon with another step!

Hugs Sabrina








Commenti

Post più popolari